Saturday, November 22, 2008

Tagged

Husband Tag
1. Where did you meet your husband? At my apartment at BYU. He was friends with my roommate and had just broken off an engagement. Imagine how pleasant he was on that day...

2. How long did you date before you were married? 7 months, on and off. First three months mostly off, last 3 months, engaged. I still can't believe we got married.



3. How long have you been married? 4 1/2 years

4. What does he do that surprises you? I am utterly amazed that Jake will wake up in the middle of the night to clean up Ellie's barf with me. He also holds her hair out of her face as she's throwing up.

5. What is his best feature? His butt. Not saying he doesn't have a face that's really fun to look at, but his butt sure is nice... Also, he smells nice.


6. What is his best quality? He's honest.

7. Does he have a nickname for you? Yes. A few. I will not repeat them here.

8. What is his favorite food? Burgers? Sushi? Green chile? Foie gras? He eats it all!

9. What is his favorite sport? SOCCER

10. When and where was your first kiss? Our second date. Harryo's in Park City, October 2003. Yes, kids, we had our first kiss in a dark corner of a bar in Utah. Jake had "broken up" with me for the first time about a week previous. (There were many break-ups.) Then he changed his mind and we went to see Galactic at Harryo's. He was really antsy on that date. When I asked, "dude, what's your deal?" he told me he wanted to kiss me. <--honesty Romance is his middle name.

11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Uh, Jake and I have very little in common. I can think of only two interests we share: food and travel. We've combined the two in this photo: delicious pork dinner in Tokyo.
12. Do you have any children? 2 beautiful babies. Ellie, 2 1/2 and Judd, 5 months
13. Does he have any hidden talents? Two words: karaoke


14. How old is he? 32 and older than I.

15. Who said I love you first? HE DID. In his parents' basement, New Year's Eve 2003. We went to see Big Head Todd that night. Actually, it was New Year's Day by that time. Again, soooo romantic.

16. What is his favorite music? Anything his dad likes. Jake idolizes his dad.

17. What do you admire most about him? His ability to be honest and do the right thing.

18. What is his favorite color? green

19. Will he read this? yes. I love you Jake!

20. Who do you tag? Heather and Wendy!

1 comment: