Thursday, October 4, 2012

62

Dear Mom,

On what would have been your 62nd birthday, I thought I'd show you some things you might like.

Sometimes we can't find Judd. Then we find him asleep.


The kids are best friends. I love watching them play together.


Ellie started first grade and Judd started his second year of preschool. They both love school.


She is growing up.


She is, too, but she is still a baby to me.


This guy is the sweetest boy.


He doesn't love soccer, though.


When Ellie is at school, these two are best friends.


And I think Maki is happy and healthy. The kids drive him nuts, though.


I still think of you every day. Ellie remembers you well. Can you believe it? She misses you but she seems confident that we will all get to meet again someday.

Happy Birthday!

Love,
Katie

No comments: