My good friend recently celebrated her tenth wedding anniversary and posted on her blog her ten favorite memories during her marriage. Taking her cue, I will now present a list of 5 of my favorite things Jake has said during our marriage. Today is our 5th wedding anniversary.
This is just what is publishable. Here goes:
1. Wow, your jeans have gotten really tight in the butt. . . I guess that's one great side effect of having had two kids, huh?
2. If it's funny, it's ok. (The Rosses know what this means.)
3. Stop eating! (OK, so this is really me. I say this any time we share a dessert. Actually, we don't share desserts any more.)
4. Wow, we've been married ___ number of years. It feels like so much longer.
5. You did get kind of big. . . .(In reference to my first pregnancy.)
We have had 5 fun, funny, and eventful years.
Happy anniversary Jake! I love you!